- “NEXT” Series - This Sunday
- Creative Night - May 23rd
- CREW Week - May 28th-June 2nd
- Joining Team
ICE Breaker Questions:
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
- What’s something you want to do in the net year that you’ve never done before?
- What’s the worst thing you ever did as a kid, and got away with it?
Topic: I Got It From My Mama
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 - Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
- Love without Limits
- Lead without Limits
- Laugh without Limits
- What does LOVING without Limits look like?
- Leadership is Influence - Who is your world are you influencing - How you can lead them without Limits?
- What and Who are you believing God for? How can you Laugh without limits, knowing God is in Control!
- “Call things not as they are, but so they BE” What do you need to start speaking into existence?
Listen to introduction message about this weeks Crew discussion. This message will help you come to CREW ready to connect and discuss together.