42 “They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. “ Acts 2:42 (NLT)
At my City Church, we say a phrase “Welcome Home”. We believe that each person that walks through our doors is family. One of the best ways to build healthy community is by spending time together. My City Crews is one of the outlets we have that allows to meet new people and share life with one another. Each Crew meeting you can expect these 3 things:
- Apostles Teaching: My City Crews will consistently share and discuss scripture.
- Breaking of Bread: We will always share a meal together, this helps create a relaxed fun atmosphere.
- Prayer: At Crews we will always share one other’s burdens, pray together, there is power in agreement.
- What does healthy community look like to you?
- Why is it important for you personally to be consistently involved in a Crew?
- How can you add value to your Crew and others lives around you?
Listen to introduction message about this weeks Crew discussion. This message will help you come to CREW ready to connect and discuss together.