Sex:Ed Series: July 8 - July 2
Creative Night: July 18
All-In Team Night: August 14
- What is your favorite vending machine snack?
TOPIC: OUT OF ORDER
Romans 1:21-25 (ESV)
“For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.”
- When God is out of His proper order, our sexuality will always be out of order.
- Where there is not a greater authority we will always follow the majority.
- Sex is SPIRITUAL before it is purposeful and pleasurable.
- Covenant: an agreement that brings about a relationship of commitment between God and His people.
What things are bigger priority than God in your life?
How do we seek God in order to put Him in His proper order?
Sex/Sexuality is worship to God. How can we begin to bring God into this area of our life?
Listen to introduction message about this weeks Crew discussion. This message will help you come to CREW ready to connect and discuss together.