Easter Sunday CROSS = LOVE
- Bring Candy this Sunday for Easter Eggstravaganza
Creative Night | March 21, 2018
Next Steps Find Calling
Joining Team Get Involved
Church Calendar Events
FIGHT TO FORGIVE & BUILDING A FUTURE
21Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?” 22“No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven! Matthew 18:21(NLT)
18‘Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint; but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction.’ Proverbs 29:18 (NLT)
- Unforgiveness in your heart is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- What you rehearse in your life you create in your life. The attitude you project is actually what you will attract.
- If you compromise your Values you will compromise your God Dream.
- A God dream is always God first, a God Dream helps build God’s Church and a God Dream always requires God.
- Who or what in your life is causing you to carry unforgiveness?
- How can you find the strength to forgive, so you can be free from the unforgiveness you carry?
- What are some truths about yourself and God that you can speak over yourself everyday?
- Do you have a God dream for you life
Listen to introduction message about this weeks Crew discussion. This message will help you come to CREW ready to connect and discuss together.