THE DAY LIFE WAS BORN
26”And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.” Luke 1:26-33 (NLT)
- Savior’s setup: When God is most silent; it’s often a setup for His most powerful impact.
- Do not fear: fear is faith aimed in the wrong direction.
- Be available: favor from God depends less on your qualifications and more on your willingness to receive His grace.
- How has God used a past silence as proof of a setup?
- How can we move from fear to faith?
- Is there room in your life for Jesus to use you, how He wants?
Listen to introduction message about this weeks Crew discussion. This message will help you come to CREW ready to connect and discuss together.