3 Month Tithe Challenge
Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. The Three-Month Tithe Challenge is a money-back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s a contract based on God’s promises in Malachi 3:10-11.
Here’s our commitment to you. If you tithe for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promises, we will refund 100% of your tithe.
I am ready to be GENEROUS IN ACTION.
By pressing "submit" I understand:
- I understand this form must be completed and received by the My City Church Giving Experience Team prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
- I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand any request for refund must be received by the My City Church Giving Experience Team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand if paid at the physical My City Church location, my tithe must be paid by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand I must log in prior to paying my tithe online, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through My City Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.
By clicking the link above, you are agreeing to the terms and beginning the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.